Immigration Law

The firm’s immigration practice is centered on assisting individuals through the process to citizenship, naturalization, and employment authorization. We also help qualifying family members of United States citizens and permanent residents live and work here permanently through family-based petitions.

Family-Based Immigration

United States citizens or lawful permanent residents can help qualifying family members live and work in the United States permanently. We can help you through this two-step process consisting of 1) the United States citizen’s or lawful permanent resident’s petition for a family-based immigrant visa and 2) the qualifying family member’s application to obtain permanent residence (green card).

Employment Authorization

Unless you are a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, you need authorization to work in the United States. Some visa categories allow you to obtain Employment Authorization Document (EAD). Our firm can help you obtain an EAD, which proves your right to work in the United States, and offers flexibility so your future employer is not required to petition for your work authorization.

Citizenship and Naturalization

Working with our firm through the process of citizenship or naturalization may enable you to become a United States citizen. This will enable you to vote in federal elections, become eligible for federal government jobs, travel with a United States passport, and sponsor qualifying family members to immigrate in the United States.

T-Visa, U-Visa, and VAWA Petitions

We assist victims of human trafficking, abuse, and certain crimes that have been helpful in a law enforcement investigation in pursuing visa petitions. You may be eligible for immigration relief if you are:

  • Victims of human trafficking (T-visa);
  • Victims of certain crimes who have been helpful in the law enforcement’s investigation and/or prosecution (U-visa); or
  • Abused spouse or child of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident (VAWA petition)
Contact Us
Fill out the contact form or call us at 703-865-7480 to schedule your consultation.

3050 Chain Bridge Rd #200, Fairfax, VA 22030

Please do not include any confidential or sensitive information in this form. This form sends information by non-encrypted e-mail which is not secure.

Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.